• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OTK with RHD drag link

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
I bought a brand new RHD draglink and insert to go otk on the drivers side to reduce the operating angle, but I changed my mind and didn't fell like redoing the track bar mount on the axle. I was thinking about it more since I installed my ACOS and my Iron Rock double sheer track bar. It does not look like my angles would be that far off with the draglink OTK, and if they turn out to be bad, it looks like I can fix it with a shorter pitman arm.
steeringangles-1.jpg

Those angles aren't even bad, you probably wouldn't even notice any bumpsteer. I've seen angles much further off from being parallel that didn't result in any large bumpsteer.

Even then you have to choose; better off-road performance or better on-road performance?

With your setup and those angles, however, you wouldn't even have to choose!

I run the OTK with the RHD drag link and I have yet to see any problems with bump steer.

Maybe one day I will move mount but its not a priority.

Back