• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roll cage and 2 doors

Anthropy

NAXJA Forum User
Goofy question here. I have seen the internal roll cages, but all shown on 4 door models. This is great, but one of the main tubes sits right behind the front seats.

So the question is, is there a verson for the 2 door or does one just have to live with having it even more fun to get into the back seat?

there are others that make 2 door versions, just look around and you'll come across a few

Anthropy said:
Goofy question here. I have seen the internal roll cages, but all shown on 4 door models. This is great, but one of the main tubes sits right behind the front seats.

So the question is, is there a verson for the 2 door or does one just have to live with having it even more fun to get into the back seat?

HEY!!! Where in Iowa are you exactly? Not often I run into XJ owners who wheel in this state, if you're close swing by the shop and bring some Guinness...you'll leave a happy camper.;)

Rock Hard 4x4 makes one too. It is a bolt together kit but looks fairly strong. I have talked to a few people about it and they can not see much wrong w/ it other than it is bolt together. But these are all TJ and CJ guys that have no idea what it is like to find parts...

Ray

Back