• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000-01 XJ 4.0 Parts

Char-Broil

NAXJA Forum User
I have one coil pack rail for a 2000-2001 XJ 4.0. Also included is the signal sender that plugs into where the distributor would be (not sure what it's technically called, if someone wants to school me please do so). $80 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Includes all hardware. Just about 115k on these parts. I have not personally tested them but they are in perfect condition. Should also fit wranglers if I am not mistaken.

Let me know if you need any other 2000/01 4.0 motor parts, I may have a few. NO INTAKE, do have exhaust with the pre-cats and all the bolts, flex plate, etc, just ask!

coilpack.jpg

sender.jpg

Sorry didn't get a pic of the rail. It is in great shape though. That valve cOver is not original to that engine everything on it is in real nice shape. Rail and all injectors $40?

Willing to bargain on this stuff. Make offers

Also included is the signal sender that plugs into where the distributor would be (not sure what it's technically called, if someone wants to school me please do so).

That would be the camshaft postion sensor. It reads camshaft position data and feeds the information into the computer so the ECU can adjust spark timing accordingly.

Sorry didn't get a pic of the rail. It is in great shape though. That valve cOver is not original to that engine everything on it is in real nice shape. Rail and all injectors $40?

Willing to bargain on this stuff. Make offers

I'll let you know in a day or two. I'm headed to a salvage yard tomorrow. If they don't have it anymore, I'll take it.

thanks for letting me know. As of right now the fan shroud and oil pressure sensor are the only things gone. Some interest in the coil pack but still have it. $40 shipped for the fuel rail and all injectors. $10 + SH for the flex plate and bolts

Back