• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's getting a cabin @ Slickrock?

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
We need to get guys to reserve cabins in the area of #1, 2,3 if we can so that we have an area for tables, sign up and BBQ. More room there. If you plan on getting a cabin & can change your # to a low one, please do & post it here. Santa's in # 4.

On my card they sent me, about halfway down on the right, it has a C-8 wrote on it. I am guessing Cabin 8. I tried calling but they didn't answer, I'll try again in a bit. :cheers:

I have a cabin, but i don't know the number.

I think they have you in #2 arriving the 7th, which is perfect for us if we can get them to switch the Batellis out of 1 &3. Unless this Batelli is NAXJA, anyone know?

I have a cabin. For the moment it is #10. I am trying to swap.

Anybody want to share a cabin. Why sleep on the ground when you can have a bed for the same price.

I am in #6. I just got off the phone with them, and they said 1 through 5 is already booked throughout the weekend. If we find out that someone in there is non-NAXJA, and they are willing to swap, I am down with it, as I am sure anyone else here would be:cool:

Yesterday, Tuesday, she said she would try to contact the folks that booked #1 & 3 and let them know how roudy we are & see if they want to move. I had to beg, she really didn't want to do it and repeted how much additional work it would be. She said she'd call me. No call yet.

Back