• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT Truss

Paul Airhart

NAXJA Forum User
I did a search for an install thread, but did not find one. Can someone direct me to one here, or someone that has done this, give me a few pointers? Thanks.:helpme:

for what axle? the rear's are very straight forward, so you probably dont mean rear... but just incase...

ive helped installing 2 xj d44 REARS... one was absolutely PERFECT(prior gen, 2 holes each side, and the other one had a slight twist(newer gen, 3 holes on each side). I had to actually use a clamp on #2

i LOVE the way they tie together if you use the tnt ubolt eliminators (another topic!, i know!)

I have done 2 on Dana 30's and 1 HP44. I had to do some grinding on my 30 to make the upper control arms fit. It was a home brew long arm kit. Other than that they have all fit very good. Make sure your truss is level with the spring brackets and do not weld to the center section, just the tubes. Take your time welding allowing it to cool to prevent warping. I always tack both sides down when I get it set where I want it.

Here is a thread with an install on a HP44
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=907435&highlight=dana

Last edited:
Thanks Guy's, its a front on a D30. It looks pretty straight forward, but I only want to do it once. And I am not to proud to ask for help. Thanks Again.

Back