• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big 7/8" Rod End sale! Take advantage of my inventory screwup!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
Since we moved my rod end inventory has been way screwed up, tons of boxes of backstock were misslabeled and nearly half of what I thought were 3/4" rod ends were 7/8". We got that straightened out (with a couple of rush orders of 3/4" RH heims) but I have about 1000 pair more 7/8" rod ends than I would like to have on hand (we get more every week).............So, we are going to have a pretty big sale on the 7/8" (And yes, we have LH's too).

normal_8%20set%201.jpg

The original price of the Rod End sets (RE's, Jams, Bungs, & Misalignment) was $65 for 1 LH & 1 RH, we have had them on special for $55 because we began making the Bungs & Misalignment ourselves and the cost was much lower but because we have way too many we are going to sell them for $49 a set, I'll make them $3 lower if you want LH only, we have 30% more LH than RH....:cool: And you can upgrade to Stainless misalignment for only $6....

normal_8%20set%20stain%201.jpg

I am going to keep this running til we reach a point that makes sense but if you guys buy enough of these I may just change the price because we get 600 more 7/8" Heims every week and our cost to make the rest will drop further....:rolleyes:

Hey Dan, you guys should offer steering kits similar to Ballistic.

Hey Dan, you guys should offer steering kits similar to Ballistic.

And then I could sell you DOM by the inch too? I think I will stick to fair prices, anyone selling DOM isn't doing you a service. The shipping cost for DOM is always going to make the price higher than you could buy locally, alot higher....We will stick to selling the heims alone for now....It really bothers me when a company charges $200 more to add 4 - 3 minute welds...

Fair warning....

I am leaving to KOH in about an hour, we are not closing for any time. Someone will be answering the phone and 5 people will be here shipping while we are in JV. We will have 3 welders here also keeping production up. But I will not be answering posts' here til late Saturday....

In the meantime call our Sales (916.509.2242) line to get Ramsey, he can help plug in an order...

Back