• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will have new hats, Order

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
Hay, Hats this year! They will have NAXJA Fall Fling on the front. Cool phrase on back. One size stretch for all. I've got one & they're really nice feel. If you have a tiny head, a touch loose & if really large head too tight. Baseball caps, great quality, cool color. Order what you want so we have enough.

Oh, they'll be only $10.

2 please

I've been advised to let there be some mistery. Good guess, but it's not "cool phrase"; not turn me over. Lots better with no sware words. There are only so many printed so those that commit will get what they want for their faith & support of NAXJA. So commit now & order. The rest can get what we have left & I'm sure there will be some sizes left.

Mystery= no sale here.

I like to know what I am spending my money on.

I can understand, in most recent years we haven't seen ahead of time & I was told to not but I will try when I can get pics of finished items. People said to do a light year cuz economy so we only get 50 Ts & 25 hats so I hope everyone gets what they want and are still ablt to wait till the last minute to order. But I can only hope.

The small print phrase on the back of the hat is: AXLE SPANKIN' GOOD TIMEZ!

Back