• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad Buyer!!

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
XJguy1991

This guy contacted me 4 weeks ago and inquired about buying my stroker. He offered a down payment of $1k and the balance after a couple weeks.

I've yet to see a single penny. PM's have not been replied to, same with voice mails.

After the first week had passed I was concerned that the Money Order he said would be delivered via USPS I tried contacting him Once I finally got in touch with him he claimed he had been in CA taking care of his mother. My concern was that the MO was lost or stolen and thought he should know that I had not received it. I was told that it would go out the following day. I accepted that at face value and waited again.

More time went buy without any payment, pm's, or phone calls. Finally heard from him again and was told his mother got sick again. Okay, I believed it a second time. I was also told that he didn't have his cell phone there till that day.He again promised to send the money order as soon as he got home. My reply was to send it when he had a chance...family first right?

Well is now been 4 weeks and still nothing. No PM's, no phone calls, no posts on this forum. Apparently California is rather behind the times technologically speaking.

During this time period I've turned down 3 other potential buyers. Of course they are no longer interested....go figure.

If by some miracle this guy does contact me and want the motor, it will no longer be available for him to purchase. I can just imagine having to wait 6 months or longer for the balance.

Back