• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hey south east chapter

AJTorris

NAXJA Forum User
In feb. I will be in Georgia until april 9th. I am going to basic training for the Army and then my AIT training will be there also. I was wondering what type of wheeling there is there. After i do my basic i will come home get my truck and jeep and head there for my AIT.

Yea what base? I thought most of the basic training was done at Ft. Jackson in Columbia, South CArolina.

if you wheel here, you'll encounter some rocks, lots of mud, lots of trees, and more mud. try to wheel on dry days....

Unless you wheel URE! ;)

You WONT have time to wheel in AIT

Probably Ft Gordon in Augusta, Ga. Thats where i went to basic and AIT, we still shot muskets back then...
That is what I was thinking.
Long time no see! How's everything?

Or he could be Infantry and go to Ft. Benning, Georgia. Used to be home of the Infantry when I was there. Now I think it's the Manuever Warfare Center.

Good luck AJ and don't be a turd. :nono: We need all the good guys we can get right now.

we still shot muskets back then...

That's funny, muskets.:cheers:
So, you are from Bakersfield, and tell people that??:scared: I lived in SoCal and NorCal from '84-96. Wheeled there, Moab, Maryland, Maine, TN, and Bama. I miss Pismo Beach.....Out West, it's easy....gear it, lock it and go. Here, there is a lot of slime, mud or just wet rocks...ya usually need more gas...which tends to break things....I had fun with my first XJ, 3 inches, 32's, stock gearing and open. I'm learning, tweaking my current XJ on 35's, w/ just swapped in rear Detroit and 4.88's. Land is also different out here. In the West....it's all open...buy a map, and go hit the trails when ever you want. Here, most are pay and play private parks. Some places, like Grayrock are more geared to hard core trail riding, and there isn't a ton I did on my 32's...It's all still fun, just a little different.:viking:
Post up when you have a free weekend, and I'm sure we can get a ride together somewhere for ya:cheers:

Back