• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tidewater XJ owners - anybody interested in a little meet up?

Kevin108

NAXJA Forum User
I don't know how many of us there are, but I'm down for getting together to do some show and tell with our rigs, do some planning on a trail ride or beach run, grab a bite to eat and maybe have a beer or two. Anybody interested? :cheers:

I'm up for it, but I'll be working the next eight days:(-- at least it's auto related though (I run a retail parts store) If there's enough interest, I'll see about rearranging something and should be able to at least swing through.

P.S. if you need parts, P.M. me and I'll see what I can do for ya:cheers:

I'm sure I could limp the old girl out there-- I don't know the last time she saw a highway (6 mile commute) but I can't see any reason she wouldn't come up to speed if asked. Sadly, I don't know anyone local with a rig, or I'd drag them along. Keep asking and checking and let me know what you come up with.

Well this is my first post lol. Im in Norfolk and I just bought my first XJ and I wouldnt mind meeting some other XJ owners in the area. My jeep is all stock though...for now lol

hell, if all else fails, you can swing by the store any time between 7:30A.M. and 9:00P.M. for a quick bull session-- just call first to see if I'm there (Shorty) *(757) 489-1125*
8215 Hampton Blvd
Norfolk, Va 23505
1 mile south of the Navy Base

join southsidejeepers.com then register on the forum. The only downfall is that most of us lives in Richmond Va area.. if your up for trips to the mountains wheeling and camping. This is a great group.. and theres no club fee!

I'm not in your neck of the woods, but welcome!!!!!

I could be down for a meet and greet, somewhere around Suffolk.....I've got a buddy that lives there I've been meaning to get down to see anyways.

Jeff

I might be game depending on work schedule. I will have to drive another vehicle as my stuff isnt "street lega"

what? you're not gonna come up for the M&G? It's just a few hours... and then a few more..... and then a few more.... pretty soon you're half way!!

I would realy love to but the only way I could make it would be to leave a day early so I could get there the day after. :dunno:

I would realy love to but the only way I could make it would be to leave a day early so I could get there the day after. :dunno:

yeah, I know the feeling-- It seems that all the fun takes place in western NC and Tenn-- a little more of a hike that I can reasonably make without expecting to stop half way and rebuild the Heep to get there!:gag:

I'm not saying it's a P.O.S.-- but it probably would be by the time I got anywhere!!:doh:

This thread got lost in the shuffle! I'm back in. Sorry about that! So, yeah, let's catch up and put some faces with the names and go from there, if that's cool. I'm thinking maybe the Chesapeake Square Mall area...kinda halfway between those of us on the southside and peninsula. :cheers:

Last edited:
WOW that is too far for me to go... since I am closer to Richmond the Cheasapeake.... but when you guys come this way some I am game.

Back