• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10 pin square connector replacement

Upper left under "dodge accessories catalog" click on 'oem catalog'
then from that page, click on the "part number?" tab
put in part #, select jeep for make.

I've just checked and it is whole cable. I am looking just for a 10 pin plug without cable.

Probably Tyco bought AMP - so I wrote them email, but I guess that now some other third brand makes it and I am digging that.

I've just checked and it is whole cable. I am looking just for a 10 pin plug without cable.

Probably Tyco bought AMP - so I wrote them email, but I guess that now some other third brand makes it and I am digging that.

Looking to make your own harness? Make sure you have the proper crimper and can source terminals for it - the regular crimper won't do. You'll want something like the "laminated" job that can give a squarish crimp. (If you click the link in my sig and wander to the Instructions page, then check out the sheets for DIN-BLK, you'll see the crimper I'm talking about. They don't tend to be cheap - expect to pay $20-25 - but they give good crimps for high-density uninsulated connectors.)

It may be easier to get the whole cable and modify it to what you need to do with it. If it's a longish cable (longer than what you need,) then most of the work will be done for you - depending on how you value your time and on your experience level with electronics, this may be a better way to go.

I made myself AUX output built on processor and I have to connect it to radio via this connector.

thanks
Pawel

Back