• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You can't tell the players without a scorecard

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
How about a post from those attending with a mug shot, including your real name, where your are coming from, when you hope to get to Moab, and a pix of your rig. Maybe include the trails you want to run.

CharlesS. caravaning from Escondido, CA and should arrive Oct 3rd.

standard.jpg

Tom Houston, Loveland, Colorado Will be there by Wed evening, maybe the whole week.

GreenDay.jpg

Thom & Mariel Charon, comming in early on Friday the 2nd, BD #62 on Monday, staying till Sunday the 11th from Fernie, BC Canada.
moab_254.jpg

I got no pics of my POS(sombody must have a picture) but will be leaving Costa Mesa,Ca. saturday 10/3/09 am and arriving Sun. after lunch staying Slickrock Cabin #4 just far enough from Thom & Mariel so they don't keep me up whith all that snoring!......SANTA

I got no pics of my POS(sombody must have a picture) but will be leaving Costa Mesa,Ca. saturday 10/3/09 am and arriving Sun. after lunch staying Slickrock Cabin #4 just far enough from Thom & Mariel so they don't keep me up whith all that snoring!......SANTA

Here ya go, Santa.
DSCN3251.jpg

My names Israel, just like my username. I'm coming from Spanish Fork which is almost 3 hours on the freeway north of Moab. Hoping to get there Wednesday or Thursday morning.
IMG_7034.jpg

Jason from Salt Lake City (3.75 hrs). Arriving Wednesday night, at a cabin at slickrock campground. Definitely wanting to get on Pritchett Thursday! Poser shot of a pic - it's all I have on here right now

HR twist small.jpg

Dillon Decker, and my Dad, coming from Temple Texas. Hope to be there Sunday the 4th in cabin 8. Nobody has done a mugshot yet. :spin1:
3673046653_d5f7aed061_b.jpg

Brian my junk wont be ready so I'm hauling my dads (Terry). I'll be driving out of Everett Wa and picking him up in Chico Ca. Were doing the tent thing at slickrock :)
Oh and for the trails we want to run uhhh the hardest ones... We both haven't been there but we ran our own rigs at the rubicon a few times. I'm not driving 1300 miles for hugs and cup cakes :D.

Here is his rig
WEROCKEVENT-JEEP047.jpg

Nobody has done a mugshot yet

I guess I'll post a pic of me at the office :)
l_572ca7f8dfb6406ab6980d66d1a7bbee.jpg

Andy Steiner. Coming from Las Vegas Nevada. Been coming to the Fall Fling since 2004.

100_5873.jpg

i'm not sure where i am from anymore, but i'll only have a 1.5hr journey to moab.

here's my junk
102_6813.jpg

Back