• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hope everybody is getting stoked about Moab

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
There are lots of things going on behind the scenes to get the Fall Fling kicked into high gear.

It looks like will will be doing one of my BBQs at SlickRock. Better take your Lipitor to keep your cholesterol down.

Plans are proceeding on TShirts. Hopefully we will get some cool stickers made as well.

The thoughts are to keep the costs down since everybody I know is on a budget this year. The focus is on great wheeling, seeing old friends, making new ones, having a good time, and making awesome memories.

The thoughts are to keep the costs down since everybody I know is on a budget this year. The focus is on great wheeling, seeing old friends, making new ones, having a good time, and making awesome memories.

I like that mentality! It doesn't have to be expensive and extravagant. Really, all I hope to get out of it is to be able to have a few days of great wheeling with friends I haven't seen since the last Fall Fling!

Aw crap, Santa is on a budget this year. I guess there goes the atlas.

After seeing the menu that Tom has put together (the are benefits to being on the BOD) I'm
trying to move some things around so I can go!

The way it's looking..... i could maybe do a four day trip Rick, if ya want to ride shot gun??

Back