• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got a Dana 44 whoooohooooo

big f'ing deal mine came stock with one :looser:

Your welcome...I'm the guy who buys all that junk that sits out in the yard.

If I would have had $125.00, and a place to stash it....you'd never have found it!

:D

Congrats...every once in awhile we do get something worth buying...

Very nice!

What gearing was in yours? I jsut picked up one locally here in Albuquerque New Mexico from the U-Pull lot for $116. Has the factory LSD but 3.07 gears.

Even with that, still looks a lot better then my tore up 8.25 (w/4.56s) lol.

red91inWA said:
Your welcome...I'm the guy who buys all that junk that sits out in the yard.

If I would have had $125.00, and a place to stash it....you'd never have found it!

:D

Congrats...every once in awhile we do get something worth buying...

Whats the deal RED, I called for a price here from the bodyshop and was told $600.
Someone trying to rip me off?:D I believe i spend a lot of money with you guys. Steve is the salesman i talk too

Jamez.

XJLaredo said:
Whats the deal RED, I called for a price here from the bodyshop and was told $600.
Someone trying to rip me off?:D I believe i spend a lot of money with you guys. Steve is the salesman i talk too

Jamez.

You got me? :dunn: usually if it doesn't appear on the magic screen they look at someone elses stuff and mark it up.

Whats Steves last name ? We go through so many people lately its insane. Oh...and I never said any of this :D!

WHen it's a jeep part...you need to talk to me...I'm the guy in the know...you want a 44 ? I can keep my eyes out for ya...i see them long before they hit the yard if I buy the rigs that have them.

red91inWA said:
You got me? :dunn: usually if it doesn't appear on the magic screen they look at someone elses stuff and mark it up.

Whats Steves last name ? We go through so many people lately its insane. Oh...and I never said any of this :D!

WHen it's a jeep part...you need to talk to me...I'm the guy in the know...you want a 44 ? I can keep my eyes out for ya...i see them long before they hit the yard if I buy the rigs that have them.

The Steve i talk to is Steve Mintken, not sure what location he is at. He has been there for a while, I spent between 300 to a few thousand a month there.

Yes i want a 44, but have no money right now, But i will let you know when i'm ready.

Jamez.

XJLaredo said:
The Steve i talk to is Steve Mintken, not sure what location he is at. He has been there for a while, I spent between 300 to a few thousand a month there.

Yes i want a 44, but have no money right now, But i will let you know when i'm ready.

Jamez.

sounds good...let me know when your ready to go and I will keep my eyes open and will get things set up for you.

Back