• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Muddy beast:

Driver error. :laugh3:

where?

Evans creek.
Basically, I was pulling up and trying to swing around so I could pull another rig out when he got stuck. I didn't see/forgot about the big mud pit hole on the side, clipped the edge of it with my tire and it just slid all the way in and down. I'm pretty confident to say my slider more then likely kept me from rolling completely on my roof.

~Scott

so you were trying to help someone else and then found yourself failing at it?

dont you already have a post up with this same type of problem?

stop tryin to help people:nono:

all kidding aside. sorry to hear about it. i hate seein so many flops/rolls:tear:

I know somebody with a 2 door they are trying to sell. I think it's an '88. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get his contact info.

Willy

Dam everyones crashing there Xjs 2 down here in the bay area in the last 3 to 4 weeks I guess what the clunker bills not getting we are taking care of. Its a tough year for xjs

PMs sent.

Yeah the cash for clunkers bill makes it hard to find a good cheap XJ. A year ago all my local lots had a couple XJs, today only one lot had one XJ.

~Scott

I know of a couple down here but one needs a butt load of work ie had a 302 and c-6 ford installed the other needs a rear main seal if he even still has it. I dont know if you have transpo but there are always finds on CL San Francisco there was a 4x4 cherokee on craigslist last week for 800.00 but it had 180 thousand. And before the clunker bill ive seen them for free. Someone was moving had a bad head gasket gave it away.

Back