• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the flog?

Last year I handled the one at URE. I had said that I would not be able to do one this year and so far life has been too bussy for me to even think about seting it up.

Having the Flog at Windrock last year was a lot of fun and a great success. We thought having it there again this year would be fun. I know that some of the Virginia guys are thinking about coming down to ride.

The campground is top notch and they have some fun trails to ride from stock to extreme.

Having the Flog at Windrock last year was a lot of fun and a great success. We thought having it there again this year would be fun. I know that some of the Virginia guys are thinking about coming down to ride.

The campground is top notch and they have some fun trails to ride from stock to extreme.

Agreed! I do get a little tired of the place, but I need to get revenge on that darn Cadillac! I think I may try Rattle rock or go look for some new trails to play on. Besides, I can wheel there all I want, and its FREE for me now since I got the one year pass. It was def. a good investment.

Im glad its not at URE. Too far of a drive for what you get; I did the hardest trail there in the Ranger...

I hope to be coming down for this but its depending on a couple of things. One, my rig may be down getting its new axles under it. Two, my sons high school football team will hopefully be bidding for a state championship around that time and I can't miss that!

You say that like its not a capable rig! Your Ranger is more capable than 90% of the rigs on here.

(thats a compliment BTW)

~James

Lol, thanks man!

Let me rephase that then; I did the hardest trail there in the ranger... and got no body damage! Haha.

Mark, you gonna make it to the Flog? Gonna have that 44 in?

Mark, you gonna make it to the Flog? Gonna have that 44 in?

I'm gonna be there but I doubt the 44 will be. :tear: In fact I may be in my DD, but I WILL be there.

Back