• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going to Mtn Side this weekend??

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
Last edited:
wish i could go....

Kelsie and I will be there. Maybe you and Andy could meet us at Shipleys and convoy up on Saturday morning.

Well....the chance of me making it are increasing....the XJ made it out of the garage today, and over for an alignment under it's own power!:cheers: No new or strange noises or shakes.....:scared:

Well....the chance of me making it are increasing....the XJ made it out of the garage today, and over for an alignment under it's own power!:cheers: No new or strange noises or shakes.....:scared:

:cheers::cheers::cheers: nice!!

Kelsie and I will be there. Maybe you and Andy could meet us at Shipleys and convoy up on Saturday morning.

Sounds good to me, Andy??

No new shakes or vibes, what about the old ones? Do we need to have another wrenchfest saturday morning to get you going? :moon: :roflmao:

No new shakes or vibes, what about the old ones? Do we need to have another wrenchfest saturday morning to get you going? :moon: :roflmao:

Got it up to 65 tonight...other than some brake squeaking...it all sounds/feels pretty good. I think a donut run should do it on Sat.....:cheers:

Got it up to 65 tonight...other than some brake squeaking...it all sounds/feels pretty good. I think a donut run should do it on Sat.....:cheers:

COOL!!! I was a bit worried about it. Glad everything is ok. Sorry, forgot to call you back, wrenched till 10 or so.....busy week so i'm gettin ready for the weekend early!
What times the donut run

What times the donut run

Dunno....is redneck showing up at 5:30am again?:eyes:
I think those days are over...now that he's got a woman in town:cheers:

I hope also...dont really want to leave THAT early...

Shes not so keen on the early start either. Shes putting a cramp in my style :rolleyes: . I would love to show up there around 0530 like usual but... :sure: What time are you guys looking to leave? Thats probably the better way of figuring this out. Is it really just going to be the 3 of us lol? I thought we had 5 or so other people interested in this trip :dunno:

Is it really just going to be the 3 of us lol? I thought we had 5 or so other people interested in this trip :dunno:

Yea me too, I'll leave whenever you guys want...would prefer not to leave at like 6am!! O wait dont think the gates open till 8am, I think. were about 1.5 hrs away or so...give or take

Yea me too, I'll leave whenever you guys want...would prefer not to leave at like 6am!! O wait dont think the gates open till 8am, I think. were about 1.5 hrs away or so...give or take

Wanna shoot for 9am? I think I can have the kids and jeep loaded by then....or maybe shoot for 8, and we're sure to be on the road by 9:cheers:
Aaron, you've got the longest drive...and the lil lady who I'm sure is not quite settled in Bama yet....:scared: What time you think would be reasonable...and you stopping at Shippley's on your way in?:eyes:

A 0900 departure sounds good to us! We going to rally up at your place Andy? Ill bring the doughnuts but you'll get whichever place I find first lol. According to our official wenchfest taste test, that shouldn't be a problem :rtm: . We're going rain or shine, right? :cheers: Still, nobody else is coming? I thought for sure we'd have a better turnout than just our 3 rigs. Ill bring the tow rope to bring DrRandys rig home.

A 0900 departure sounds good to us! We going to rally up at your place Andy? Ill bring the doughnuts but you'll get whichever place I find first lol. According to our official wenchfest taste test, that shouldn't be a problem :rtm: . We're going rain or shine, right? :cheers: Still, nobody else is coming? I thought for sure we'd have a better turnout than just our 3 rigs. Ill bring the tow rope to bring DrRandys rig home.

ANYONE ELSE???? Chime in now! 0900 sounds good. Aaron will it be eaiser for me to go to Shipleys? Rain or shine...YUP!!

ANYONE ELSE???? Chime in now! 0900 sounds good. Aaron will it be eaiser for me to go to Shipleys? Rain or shine...YUP!!

Rain or shine is good. I'm good with any sweets that show up...:scared: We can meet up at my place....that'll give me a couple extra minutes....:cheers:

Ya know I could have sworn we had some of those Gawgia boyz chime in, and those from TN....but I guess not. What else is going on this weekend???

Back