• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the fun me and rredalty had this weekend..

tnxj00

NAXJA Forum User
Well first of all I want to give much props and thanks to matt for all the help on this build:cheers:! As most of you all know matt put new axles in the mj, which happen to be my old axles and I got his tons and we have been working for a very long time on getting them under my jeep. Well tonight all the hard work paid off and we got to test out the jeep a little. There is still some finishing up we have to do to it but heres a couple teaser pics, if they work. What do ya think?

jeepton.jpg

jeeptonflex.jpg

jeeptonflex2.jpg

Looks good.

are you running some pretty hoss bumpstops? it looked in the first pic that the tires would rub the fenders on all four corners pretty bad, but flexed they looked good!

Thanks. And actually no bumpstops. It clears the front fenders, but does rub the inside of the fenders where it juts out from the intake and battery and we will eventually clearance those, on the rear in rubs the fender on the door side so I'll probably hammer those some more.

Looks good Sam!!! I know you're proud of that.

Doug, it isnt wheelable quite yet. We still have to do the hydro assist and some other loose ends here and there then it should be there. And a motor sounds like alot of work and when it comes to motors I'm bout useless lol!

it looks awesome in person...and it was hilarious when matt was trying to drive it on the street. tires chirped around every corner, and you had to wait till all the lanes were clear of traffic before turning onto a street (WIDE TURNS).

cant wait to ride along with ya at the Flog!

it looks awesome in person...and it was hilarious when matt was trying to drive it on the street. tires chirped around every corner, and you had to wait till all the lanes were clear of traffic before turning onto a street (WIDE TURNS).

cant wait to ride along with ya at the Flog!

Thanks man, and yea those 17 point turns onto a 2 lane road were pretty impresive! And yes FLOG will be fun, so be there!!

it'll be ready by this weekend.

The owner of the black Jeep is Sam

Hey Team Willys....Looks good!!!

Hey Sam. I've asked before but I can't remember, what lift coils are you running? What about shocks?

Back