• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Engine rebuilders in Northwest

nickguy

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know if these guys are any good?

http://www.enginesr.us/home.htm

Was thinking of doing an engine rebuild this winter but frankly if I can get one from these guys for $1200 it is kind of a no brainer. Still might do it myself but was wondering if anyone else has used them.

Don't know.

Only engine rebuilder that I received a few recomendations for was Cope Brothers. They moved away from Spanaway. Don't know where they are now.

This does not answer your question but if still interested in rebulding just wanted to share.

There is a place in Tacoma called Buds Machine Shop. The guy running it is Bud believe it or not. Went to him to help my buddy get a 351 built. Can't tell you how great it felt to talk to the guy doing the machining directly. Worth the 30min drive from where I live.

Theres a place down here called Loynings... They build motors for anything. Theyve done race motors from around the world. Dunno how expensive they are, but yeah.

Theres a place down here called Loynings... They build motors for anything. Theyve done race motors from around the world. Dunno how expensive they are, but yeah.

Tony is a good guy.
He comes in to Baxter all the time and gets stuff.
There's only one thing.... He loves vw rabbits. (kinda weird lol)

Back