• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atlanta Meet/Greet/Eat this Saturday

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Myself and a couple guys from another forum (expo portal) are having our normal once a month get together to talk trucks and eat some grub. We usually have it as a new guy meet and greet as well. Just figured I would throw it out to my fellow XJ'ers as well. We are *tenatively* planning for Wild Wing Cafe either in Marietta or Alpharetta. We have not decided 100% yet, but will firm things up by tomorrow afternoon.

Post up if you think you can make it, we generally bring significant others and kids too, so its doable for anyone. Typical meeting time is 6:30 - 7pm - until. There were 12 of us last month at Taco Mac, good times!

~ James

Thank you for putting on a M&G in your area. Unfortunately I will be out of town so I can't attend. Eat lots of wings for me (mild sauce).

Ok, here it is. Let me know if you can come.

Wild Wings Cafe in Marietta @ 6:30pm, Saturday 12th.

The wild wings address is:

2145 Roswell Rd.
Marietta, GA 30062

Post up if you want to eat some good wings. (they have other good stuff too)

~James

I will post up the next one, or we could plan one now.

~James

Try for the west side....you may pull over some XJ's from Bama....we hit one over there with the kids...it was fun...also hit the Aquarium....hard to justify 2+ hrs of driving for a Sonic Burger (and good company)!:sunshine:
0712Atlanta008.jpg

Sorry I missed you guys. I got there and saw your Jeep. Went inside and realized I had no idea what you looked like or that I didn't have you number. Asked a few groups if anyone drove a Cherokee, but no dice. Ended up sitting near the bar and watching the game. Hope y'all had fun, maybe next time. :cheers:

Doh...

I wish I would have seen this post sooner.

Yeah I read it at 04:50 Sunday morn.

Crap...

Oh well.

Next time...

Back