• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Birthday Ideas

A clone of you so that way she will have someone that isn't always working on his jeep to do stuff around the house. Then you aren't getting interrupted when your out in the garage. Of course then you would just be getting him to help you on the jeep all the time so she would be in the same spot she is in now...at least stuff on your jeep would get done twice as fast.

A clone of you so that way she will have someone that isn't always working on his jeep to do stuff around the house. Then you aren't getting interrupted when your out in the garage. Of course then you would just be getting him to help you on the jeep all the time so she would be in the same spot she is in now...at least stuff on your jeep would get done twice as fast.

That's a great idea. Crystal must have come up with that. I'm sure she wants a clone of me too. That way things would be getting done on your Jeep twice as fast. I'm sure there are other reasons she would want a clone of me. I'm sure she would want a clone of Gregg also.

Diamonds......that'll shut her up.

vacuum cleaner... ironing board.... mop.... lacey undies?

hahahahaha. Here hunny I figured you could use this cause you've been doing a crappy job cleaning up, ironing my cloths, and satisfying me.

You could get her a loaf of bread and some lunch meat too. Happy birthday hunny!... Now go make me a sandwich.

Or how about a box with a hole cut in the side, held at waist level?

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

Step 2: Put your junk in the box.

Step 3: Make her open the box.

:scared:

Back