• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep ONLY Junkyard in Statesboro GA

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone been here or tried this guy out:

Salvage Jeep Parts & Service
2541 Mill Creek Road
Statesboro GA 30458
(912) 587-5918

I'm working about 2 miles from there, think i'll check it out Thur afternoon b/f i go home. One of my customers told me about him....his name is James Newson or Newsom if that helps.

time to watch oBAMa's speech:(:tears::(:tears::(:tears::(:tears::cry::(:cry::(:cry::tears::(

hey, i need some parts for my fullsize waggy. will you keep an eye out for me?
i'd also like to buy a whole one that's a junker for a trail rig. i might call and ask if they sell whole jeeps.

hey, i need some parts for my fullsize waggy. will you keep an eye out for me?
i'd also like to buy a whole one that's a junker for a trail rig. i might call and ask if they sell whole jeeps.

PM me your details and i'll get a shopping list together

awesome if it wouldnt be too much to ask, if you see some rock sliders could you give me a shout? :D

added to my list! :D
XJ sliders correct??

Last edited:
Keep an eye for any late model leather seats. I'll straight up trade my leather seats for a set of late model leathers.

hey, i need some parts for my full size waggy. will you keep an eye out for me?

I don't know if there still available but a couple of weeks ago I saw a guy selling two full size waggy's $700 for both on craigslist near Charlotte I could try to find the ad if you like. I think the only catches were you needed to take both and one didn't have a title.

you gonna pull the trailer with your teeth there, hoss?
i could prolly pull them with the waggy that i have, but i don't want to have a burnt transmission when i get home.

Back