• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's 3" kit ??

Sheeper

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

Just a question or 2

I got my kid a 96 XJ for his 1st Jeep
and im lookin at mild kits for it, Cheapest i found is Rusty's 3" kit w/shocks for 265 + Freight ... ive sold kits the last 11 years with 4 Wheel Parts,(COurse i dont work there anymore) but for the life of me thats the only kit i never researched....

How is that one?
or any other ideas, Hes just gonna put 31's on it for now and drive it to school n play at evans with me n stuff, but its not gonna be on 35's like mine for awile...

Thanks for the info in advance

Does rustys shipping not seem grossly overpriced as well, i was gonna order a kit from them a few years back and shipping was almost as much as the kit?

A lot of people on this forum seem to knock Rusty's stuff.

Personally I have installed at least 5 of kits that I can remember off the top of my head and they have all been great, worked well, good value for the price. I have never had any bad customer support from him either. Always got the product in a reasonably amount of time.

I don't think you can find a better "strait out of the box" lift kit value.

They should tell you what shipping is before you order it. It has been years since I have bought any of his stuff, but I don't remember his shipping any worse than anyone else for similar products.

Just my experience,
Michael

Back