• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calendar Voting

Which them and where should the money go?

• Total voters

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
Since Fiona's thread Throwing out an idea..... has sparked so many ideas on the theme of the calendar here is a poll to help us get a better idea of what and where you would like the money to go. You may vote on as many options as you would like. If you are not close enough or not going to be at an event where Fiona can shoot your jeep for you, you are welcome to submit your own photos. If you are submitting your own photos please make sure that they are of high quality so that the calendar as a whole looks right.

You will find that each theme has 2 options for where the money should go. If it is to go to a charity we will vote on the charity. If it is to go to the SEC it will then be used by the BOD for events, swag, etc.
(If you select the poll option other please post your idea in this thread.)

Last edited:
You need to have clear guidelines on the resolution/size of submitted pictures to avoid any hassles later on.

I chose "other". Perhaps we can do pictures of OHV areas? Show the obstacles, etc; rigs on obstacles.

I figured that all if not most would be on trails or obstacles.

Does alpha's XJ sitting in the driveway count? That is about the most action it sees.

Does alpha's XJ sitting in the driveway count? That is about the most action it sees.

Well, there was that one time I totally Owned that tree stump:

2847579205_7ba22576c5.jpg

2848409422_704fa38410.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back