• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

good deal?

maineiac

NAXJA Forum User
i just found a 1987 lerado for 750.00 it has power everything and air is this a good deal it has 180,000 on it the only ? is that the trensfer case lever has fwd fwd hi n 4wd lo is this ok with lockers i know i can sell my 85 2.5 for at least that should i do it:rolleyes:

sounds like a fair deal. if i understand correctly from you post you have a Np242, that has fulltime 4wd option. I would get underneath and see if there are any major rust spots, XJs are notorious for having rusty floorboards. if it has alot of rust spots, I would keep looking. XJ with alot of rust is not worth the headache.

Sounds like a good deal, but crawl under and check out the floor pan, especially the passenger side above the catalytic converter.

If you buy it, bring it down to the NAC get-together at Bass Harbor the end of October. We'll help you check it over.

I JUST WENT BACK THARE TO GET THE # IT IS ACTUALLY AN 89 NOT AN 87 AND THE RUST IS ON THE ROCKER PANEL ON THE DRIVERS SIDE I CAN CUT THAT OUT AND PUT 1X6 BOX STEEL IN THARE sorry for the caps i looked after i typed it and us 2 fingered typists take to long to retype:D also tell me more about bass harbor thanks

Back