• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When Jim XJ was still a little boy....

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Remember this day jim.....

CIMG4058.jpg

CIMG4056.jpg

CIMG4064.jpg

She still pretty now...... Except for the black fenders.

And she is going to be downright sexy with the top secret shocks your going to be running.

She still pretty now...... Except for the black fenders.

And she is going to be downright sexy with the top secret shocks your going to be running.
Hahaha, they won't be black for much longer after I finish her up :D And yea, I'm pumped on my shocks.

Haha how bout these:

(I specifically remember you Tony starting a thread in socal about this one haha)

DSCF2698.jpg

Hahaha the weekend before the lift when I was having my Baja's put on my centerlines

IMG_0477.jpg

I wheeled big bear more when I was stock than I have since I lifted her!

l_de0f13ef77c15c9e50015fa5efeb4e6a.jpg

I think Andy deserves an award for most work done to XJ's in his driveway!! :cheers:

Although Brendan is a close 2nd!

Thanks!!!

Someone needs to find a pic the day we were lifting a XJ in my driveway, Martell's driveway and Craig was doing balljoints in Martell's 2nd driveway. HAHA 3 Jeeps all being worked on at the same time in what is basically my driveway.

That pic with my old XJ in the background makes me miss it. But then there are days like this. Pic was taken at night driving ~70mph in 85°F weather.

tempgauge.jpg

and this on my trip to Oklahoma in AZ at 120°F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb2qDYCg2-Q

my buddy is big into racing his dodge diesel, and he talked a guy out in pomona who has all the carli/KORE suspension on his rig. the guy went out and romped the shit out of it and the truck started to fall apart. cracks all over the frame, bent the shit out of the front part of the frame rails, the bed doesnt sit on it straight anymore.. he said the suspension was up to the beating but the truck just couldnt take it. :dunno:

my buddy is big into racing his dodge diesel, and he talked a guy out in pomona who has all the carli/KORE suspension on his rig. the guy went out and romped the shit out of it and the truck started to fall apart. cracks all over the frame, bent the shit out of the front part of the frame rails, the bed doesnt sit on it straight anymore.. he said the suspension was up to the beating but the truck just couldnt take it. :dunno:

That is crazy Grimm. I had heard nothing but awesome things about the suspension kits... people saying you can drive wicked fast with them, but never did I hear it was tearing up the frame... thats a shame!!

yep. he had his heart set on building up his dodge as a prerunner, but after that hes changing his mind. the suspension kits are great, but you cant just slap it on a stock truck and go beat the shit out of it like they make it seem, those ones they show in the videos are full on race trucks that just look like stockers.

Back