• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

friggin sweet

it is sweet, but it seems to me just a way for warn to make more money. How much better is that winch/compressor combo than a 6-800 dollar winch, and a 100 dollar compressor? I saw it on their website, they want 1415.00!! If I had nothing else to spend my money on, I'd get one, but since I'm a deal searcher, I bought a 70 dollar compressor, and just bought warns value winch, the tabor 9k, for $495. Anyway, that's my opinion.

I'd like to see it in action before I make a decision. Sure it all looks good on paper, but what can it really do.

And next, I want warn to invent a winch that dispenses cold beer. Nothing like a nice, frosty, cold one for those long pulls.

adamusmc2002 said:
it is sweet, but it seems to me just a way for warn to make more money. How much better is that winch/compressor combo than a 6-800 dollar winch, and a 100 dollar compressor? I saw it on their website, they want 1415.00!! If I had nothing else to spend my money on, I'd get one, but since I'm a deal searcher, I bought a 70 dollar compressor, and just bought warns value winch, the tabor 9k, for $495. Anyway, that's my opinion.

It's a 9.5ti winch, which retails for about $1100...combined with a very high output compressor (5cfm @ 90psi), which would cost about $800 from Oasis for a comparable one. I highly doubt your $70 compressor can run air tools. ;) Nor does your Tabor carry the same warranty or support as the other winches.

Hell of a deal for what you get, though it's not what everyone needs. :)

KarlVP said:
I'd like to see it in action before I make a decision. Sure it all looks good on paper, but what can it really do.

And next, I want warn to invent a winch that dispenses cold beer. Nothing like a nice, frosty, cold one for those long pulls.

I think you have a damn good idea there.:guitar:

Back