• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

e-fan blades not attached

bigalpha

88 MJ.

The fan blade assy has a small hole in the middle that fits over the nub on the fan motor.

Well, the two used to be attached, but they are no longer. What kind of clip/nut/etc holds that assy to the motor? Something easy fix or will I need to get a new fan?

88 MJ.

The fan blade assy has a small hole in the middle that fits over the nub on the fan motor.

Well, the two used to be attached, but they are no longer. What kind of clip/nut/etc holds that assy to the motor? Something easy fix or will I need to get a new fan?

Electric fan? I believe it's a roll pin. You can buy them in multi-size packs. -B

if you don't mind waiting on snail-mail, I've got a couple spares with broken blades--

P.M. me an address and I'll happily send whatever holds the blade to the motor your way. I know one's from an '88, so I'll assume it'll be the same.

Back