• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I got Bored...

Gee, thanks man! Lol. I appreciate the comment. Nah, seriously, its not my favorite year either, but Im not gonna complain, lol.

I do like to hear honest opinions about it though.

oh... is that your car? my bad...
my first car was an 83 firebird that me and my dad swapped a 383 stroker into.
i loved messin with mustangs in that thing. jackson, tn where i am from has a mustang gt that is an undercover cop car, and he caught up to me doing 90 in a 65, and i just floored it and watched the blue lights get smaller and smaller until they just turned off.

God I love old cars! '67 was my favorite year of the stang. I used to have an '89 5.0, you wanna talk about ugly years, now that was a looker.

TYLER THATS YOUR RIDE!! Dude you gotta give me a ride in it.

Lol, I'll do it sometime. You need to come to Chattanooga!

Dan was in the passenger seat next to me when that was done. We set the camera up on a tripod in the back seat and strapped it down with bungees for the speed run. He stood outside and taped the burnout, held the camera on the road trip, and then rode with me/used tripod again for the donut scene.

Lol, this is NAXJA related you know... You can see Dans XJ in the background during the first scene.

hey man, it's all opinions anyway! you know, the 89-92 5.0's are actually my favorite, har har har... i want to get one and make it look like a 4banger and have me a sick sleeper. i like cars that look like crap that will outrun a ferrari.
my xj will hang with a stock 4.6 gt mustang, and i got the most abused award at the april meetn greet

Lol, I'll do it sometime. You need to come to Chattanooga!

Dan was in the passenger seat next to me when that was done. We set the camera up on a tripod in the back seat and strapped it down with bungees for the speed run. He stood outside and taped the burnout, held the camera on the road trip, and then rode with me/used tripod again for the donut scene.

Lol, this is NAXJA related you know... You can see Dans XJ in the background during the first scene.

I couldn't watch your video b/c I'm on a government computer right now but it sounds like you need a Sticky Pod. They suction onto clean painted surfaces and glass, inside or out, without scratching anything. We used one on my old roomie's car for drag racing, on road courses, stunt driving and it never came off. He moved out before I got to test it in any off-road settings though. I will find some old links of his later if you're interested though.

Check them out at http://www.stickypod.com/ (I'm not affiliated with them, lol)

dang at least you watch videos when you get bored.... i got bored yesterday and drank too much.... had to dd the jeep today because the truck spent the night at work

Its just a lil ole 302...

...block :roflmao:

Eh, ive gotten to where I don't really tell what's all done to it. But I built the engine, trans, and the 8.8 Ford that I swapped in. If you come to see it, I'll tell you what all has been done to it; but be prepared, its a long list!

And you wonder why I want a 302 in the CJ?
Nice ride man. I am a die hard mustang guy. I WILL build a fox body someday. Props man. I'm not a fan of the 72...I prefer up to 70 for the classic stangs, but your's is an exception.

Back