• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just test drove a new XJ.... Need advice please

motoxpete

NAXJA Forum User
I just test drove a 1997 cherokee sport with 110000 miles and what look's to be a 3in skyjacker lift. The truck look's nice but when I drove at 50 and turned left I heard a kinda like rubbing sound from the front left tire. I thought it was the tire rubbing somthing but it wasn't.... they were asking 4900 then I told them what I didn't like they said 3900. It has a stock trac bar that look's loose were it mounts to the relocation brkt. I had my fiance turn the wheel while I looked at the steering but couldn't see anything. Bottom line is she will be driving this one so I need it to be easy to drive. I own a 89 xj w/ 4.5 RC lift and 31 that I have enough trouble with lol..... O yeah and the new one has ABS.... that I"m not a fan of cause that's one of the problems with the 89. What do you guys think??? should I buy it?

Back