• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S.O.S. to anyone in the ft. lewis mccord AFB area

jagger

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone.
Hate to ask like this, especialy without knowing anyone in this chapter, but I need some help. I just got back to lewis after our deployment, I went out to go test out my trucks 4x4 and got stuck. It shouldn't take much to get out, but I just can't make it on my own power. If anyone is able to help I would be greatly appreciative, and will reimburse you for your time and trouble. If you are able to give me a hand please call me up, 9259984497.

Thanks in advance

I'm a few hours away but I'll come if need be. Depending on where your stuck I have a bigass f250.
I'll give it an hour or so see if anyone closer will help and give time for Seattle traffic to XXXXXXXXXXXX

Also what unit u with?

Last edited:
I got a buddie coming right now, but if that fails I still may need you. I'll let you know.

I'm with 51 ESB, just got back to N. Fort last sunday.

Ok let me know if you do.

im sure once you go into the service. when your on american soil, you have no fear haha

I take it since I didnt get a call you made it out alright? :)

Back