• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More Traction

trail rate this

NAXJA Forum User
Thought it was a cool pic:

Dually XJ
DSC00020.jpg

i think i saw a pic of it being done before. i think its interesting

That would be alot of traction, to bad it wouldn't fit down any trails.

why not? Tons and 40's fit on trails... a dually can't be too much bigger (unless its running 40s as well, :twak: )

All that traction on an 8.8...

Good thing, its the only common swap axle that would handle it LOL!

By the way, if you look close, it appears as if the outer two tires have no bulge, indicating no weight, which means they are just setting there, and are not actually bolted to the jeep.

I was thinking that too, it looks like the front end is on jack stands and the tires got rolled back next to the rears. If you look at the floor line the driver side tires aren't quite even. If I am wrong this is def the smallest dually axle I've ever seen.

I remember a guy in a white Suzuki Samurai that ran duals on the rear. They were small tires but they always seemed to get him where he wanted to go.

I was thinking that too, it looks like the front end is on jack stands and the tires got rolled back next to the rears. If you look at the floor line the driver side tires aren't quite even. If I am wrong this is def the smallest dually axle I've ever seen.

you cant fool a fellow jeeper with a picture, we spot everything!

you cant fool a fellow jeeper with a picture, we spot everything!

We may not do well in school from wasting time on this site, or we may miss deadlines at work from wasting time on this site, but damn if we can't call BS on a picture in 2 minutes flat....wasting time on this site :D

the 2 tires on the drivers side arent even close!

Back