• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do ya think?

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
i got bored and there was some angle cardboard laying around so i mocked up a light bar.:D
IMAGE_271.jpg

IMAGE_264.jpg

IMAGE_265.jpg

IMAGE_266.jpg

IMAGE_267.jpg

IMAGE_268.jpg

IMAGE_269.jpg

IMAGE_270.jpg

of course the actual light bar isnt going to be so angle cardboardy. and im going to use some normal gutter mounts like you would on a roof rack, and on the stabilizer bar that mounted to cross bar via cheop heim or something

Get a tubing bender and bend it up!

ahh its cool. im still working up the courage to drill a hole in my roof to run wires.
very small. if anything, make your wires run through your headliner and drill the hole through the sheet metal right above your dome light.

very small. if anything, make your wires run through your headliner and drill the hole through the sheet metal right above your dome light.

i was planning on doing that. i need to find a connector so i can have my light bar removable. but before i start drilling and what not i need to hear back from Jcr. and or go find one

Back