• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for places to wheel in SC

sherman08

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in Goose Creek SC and looking for trails in the area. Looking for something we could do in an afternoon, and nothing too tough. We'll be wheeling my fiends new-to-him stock 05 Xterra (my Jeep is still back home in Wyoming). If anyone has any Ideas of where some good places would be to go break in the new X any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in Goose Creek SC and looking for trails in the area. Looking for something we could do in an afternoon, and nothing too tough. We'll be wheeling my fiends new-to-him stock 05 Xterra (my Jeep is still back home in Wyoming). If anyone has any Ideas of where some good places would be to go break in the new X any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out low country jeep club. I think that is the name of it. Or check out US Jeeps. There are no legal public places to wheel in SC to my knowledge. There is however 2 private parks. Gulches is in Laurns and guys from the Columbia area Mid CArolina Jeepers go there often. www.usjeeps.com IIRC.

Back