• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random 2001 OEM parts

Todd XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I recently traded in the 2001 XJ, so here are all the parts that either sat in my apartment that I never got around to installing or that I pulled before trading it in. I live in northern Virginia. All prices include shipping to anywhere in the US and include OBO. If it seems way off, make an offer. Reply or PM me.

Thanks,

Todd

The following stuff is brand new and never installed:

Set of upper and lower control arms with bushings - $80

Radiator for a 5 speed (no tranny cooler) crimped plastic reservoirs. This is a dealer part, for what it's worth - $175

Water pump and gasket. Also a dealer part - $50

Mechanical fan viscous clutch. Another dealer part - $100

Thermostadt. Dealer part - $5

Water temp sender. Dealer part - $20

Two-piece main seal. Dealer part - $5

One-piece oil pan gasket - $20

Set of oxygen sensors (Two with short pigtails, two with long pigtails). More dealer parts - $125 for the lot or $40 each

HVAC cowl air inlet deflector with gasket - $15

The following stuff was installed and got pulled:

Factory overhead console - $75 NOTE - The wiring connector for the lights and the trip computer is not the same as the factory harness. You'll either have to build a wiring harness for it or buy the factory wiring harness and modify it to work with what's on it. I was too cheap to buy the factory harness, so I built one. It's not tough and I'll give you instructions and copies of the factory service manual to figure our which wires to tap into. The computer works like a champ.

I also have a factor service manual for the 2001 XJ. It's used and a little greasy here and there, but all the pages are still there - $40

Front interior trim kick panels (dark gray) - $15 for both or $10 each

Back