• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

specs for xj body

risius01

NAXJA Forum User
lookin to see if anyone has specs for xj body? like what you would use on a frame machine. i had a little roll with my jeep. most that im lookin for is to get the windshield frame and door openings back where they need be. and help or links i would be thankful for. thanks

not sure if this will help or not but here is the frame specs (in millimeters)
xjframe.jpg

ill see what i can rob from work. not sure if we have a book for jeeps but if we do ill scan it. sorry if im a little late, new to the forum (like you cant tell)

ill see what i can rob from work. not sure if we have a book for jeeps but if we do ill scan it. sorry if im a little late, new to the forum (like you cant tell)

Where do you work? You may be able to scare up all sorts of interesting goodies I can add to the Archives...:rtm:

I can get specs for body openings.. pillar width, etc.. What year XJ ?

For me, I'd take whatever you could get your paws on. Scans are best, but you can also send along a list if that's easier (just so everything is described well enough to be drawn afterwards.)

I can get specs for body openings.. pillar width, etc.. What year XJ ?
so i havnt been on. been in the shop. its a 94. i rolled it in a mud race and still want to put a windshield back in it. i have got alot fixed on it but specs would still be nice.

I got the specs printed out the other day.. but forgot to bring them home. Will try to get them on here tomorrow. I got specs for a 94 and a 98. I checked 89 specs and they were the same as the 94.. So you'll have specs that'll work for all 4 door XJ's

I got the specs printed out the other day.. but forgot to bring them home. Will try to get them on here tomorrow. I got specs for a 94 and a 98. I checked 89 specs and they were the same as the 94.. So you'll have specs that'll work for all 4 door XJ's

ill still take them if you got them? thanks.

I'm assuming these specs never made it out to anybody.

Back