• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back from the 'Con-

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
465.jpg

Watermelonhead came out to co-dog:

022.jpg

203.jpg

389.jpg

359.jpg

102.jpg

129.jpg

Good times.

-----Matt-----

Awesome. Looks like a decent sized group, any mechanical issues? More pics, if you please.:)

Matt,
It looks like you guys went from East to West?
Did you do any of the other trails in the area while you were there?

I saw Jason towing his MJ South on I-5 while I was heading north but I didn't see any of the others.

Glad you had a good time.
Michael

Matt,
It looks like you guys went from East to West?
We went West to East, then back the other direction after a day lounging at Rubicon Springs. Exited through Wentworth Springs. Now that I know how easy it is to get to and wheel, I'll be going back soon, maybe this season. A much easier trip than Moab in terms of distance, but requires more planning.

-----Matt-----

So you entered at Loon Lake, went East to Rubicon Springs, spent the day there and then headed back out Wentworth Springs?

I assume you at least went up Cadilac Hill on the East end?

Michael

i dont believe you really went. nah.. these pics are all done with photoshop.
yep. im callin you out:)

Very nice, thank you Matthew. I'm looking forward to running the Rubi again, it's been eight years. Maybe next Spring/Summer, if I can get my time off and finances all squared away.

More pics? Okay....

_DSC0390.jpg

_DSC0878.jpg

-----Matt-----

Dear god, that heep looks sooo sexy. Def. some nice pics Matt! How long did it take you to complete the trail?

Funny. I thought I was seeing some Deja Vu in the new CRAWL mag, issue 19. Looks like a good time.

Scott

Back