• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Husky Front Liners (floormats) and/or Cargo Mat for XJ

houghb

NAXJA Forum User
Huskyliner front floor liners and rear cargo mat that came out of my '97 XJ. All are gray and are in excellent condition! Drivers mat has small slit for the mat-holder to poke through.

Front: $30
Cargo: $40

Front & Cargo: $60

All prices are plus shipping from 65240.

Brandon

Cost to Ship to 91790 Thanks

Sorry for the delay ... I'll find a box and get some dimension and send out some estimates -- hopefully tomorrow. I assume all of you are interested in the whole package (cargo and front)?

Here's some picts and shipping estimates. All shipping estimates are for the entire set and involve folding the cargo mat to fit into a box!

91790: $22
28273: $14
62067: $14
77007: $16

That's in order of who gets dibs so work through the list and get back to me please. I'll be on a trip until Wed but could ship them out on Thurs (10/26) and will take paypal (non credit card).

Thanks!
Brandon
100_1796.jpg

100_1798.jpg

I need these really bad, I have ones for the middle but not the front or back! I will paypal you right now! Please if no one else has given you money for them I'll take 'em!

Back