• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

death wabble and cant turn right all the way

jpdusmc

NAXJA Forum User
to start i am lifted 7" and running 35 14.50 15 tires. i am getting a death wabble at about 40mph or going over rr tracks, also i canot tur very far to the right ........please help

to start i am lifted 7" and running 35 14.50 15 tires. i am getting a death wabble at about 40mph or going over rr tracks, also i canot tur very far to the right ........please help

You need to use the search feature here!! Type: death wobble* then read what comes up! As far as not being able to turn very far right, your front end is misaligned and you need to adjust/replace your tracbar. Then get a proper alignment!!!

please give us a run down of the specs on your rig that are a bit more in depth then the amount of lift and tire size. Specifics to the lift, steering upgrades, short or long arm, drop brackets, drop pitnam arm, track bar etc etc etc...

ya gotta watch out for that wabble, it can get ya everytime :D

you need an alignment. without it the pitman arm is pulled to the right to compensate for the height, so when you try to turn right, it just doesnt have more travel in the power steering box. the draglink needs to be lengthened. make sense?

Back