• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aug 29-30 Windrock or Aetna

YJ-GENRAL

NAXJA Forum User
i have a free weekend finally since my last trip over a month ago. and i want to do some wheelin. i dont really care which place i just want to get out and drive the trails dang it!!

camping is a possiblity, friday or saturday night. i just have to be back home before lunch on Sunday (helping a friend do some moving after church)

anyone wanna come??

won't be able to on this trip... headed to SC for my friends 21st surprise bday party.

can you free up the next weekend and go to Golden Mountain??? that place is awesome!

yeh i would like to have atleast one other vehicle (other than an ATV) just in case...

Dan, you suck big time, your the one that told me you wanted to go sometime with me since i got the jeep all fixed up... i can go and your leaving.

Tyler is going to hotlanta for the truck show and to see Tim...

this is starting off real nice :)

doug, matt, dan (box) or anyone east side wanna camp out windrock? or drive down here to aetna?

Try to be available next weekend Blake, we are all gonna hit up Golden Mountain. You would like it!

I probably won't be fixed in time, plus I think its suppose to rain. I'm not a big wheeling in the rain fan, I melt if I get wet.

I probably won't be fixed in time, plus I think its suppose to rain. I'm not a big wheeling in the rain fan, I melt if I get wet.

Im game for rain as long as im in the Ranger, I stay nice and dry and clean in that Cadillac! And, I would normally have Heat and A/C to make sure I am in my most natural climate. Too bad I'll be in ATL with Tim this weekend.

YJ Gen.
Don't mean to Hijack your thread, but I will be their on the 4&5 of sept. camping if you want to meet up then? At least you'll be with a YJ! :shhh:

I hope you guys had fun this weekend at Windrock. I played the "weight loss through sweating" game here at work for 2 days...then got extended for an indefinite amount of time here. not thrilled at all.

well i didnt even end up going anywhere... everyone with a jeep was busy this weekend... i did manage to work on it all day saturday though.

and justupgrade... i will either be at a friends house on lookout playing airsoft or going to Goldenmountain ORV park that weekend but i appreciate the invite, wish you were around this weekend. :D

Back