• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finished installing lift... sort of- have question

so I finished installing my lift finally. my friend came over and helped me put on zjv8's and some tera pucks and swaybar discos, and shocks. I haven't installed my trackbar yet though because I am waiting on some replacement bolts from R.E.

My q is if I go get it aligned as is tomorrow and then install the track bar later will I have to have it aligned again. I'm not talking about front axle to back axle really(thats what the adjustable track bars for right?) I'm wondering if my to will be off again once the track bar is installed?

no, no, ya got me all wrong, the factory one is still on there! :) yeah i can see that being one helluva bad idea.

oh and the first post should say toe not to

Last edited:
He answered your question. NO! You will have to have the trackbar readjusted to center the axle under the rig. Wait till you have the trackbar install it and THEN take it to get aligned.

allright thanks guys.

xjO.R. his answer didn't make sense to me sorry! I thought he was just joking about not having a trac bar at all. because i do still have the orig installed and in place. my bad:dunno:

Back