• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another one saved from the scrap yard!!

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
PacificEd's mother-in-law joined the ranks of XJ owners today. She bought this '98. It's in good shape but I think he may need a couple front seats for it sometime soon. The owners said it was about to go in for the Cash-for-clunker deal.

Saved!!! Woot woot!!!
100_3334.jpg

100_3336.jpg

Olivia gives her approval!

100_3340.jpg

100_3338.jpg

Still on the road to live another day!:guitar:

Very nice!

i have a full set of tan sport cloth seats like, new give me a shout !

KP

Thank god. The dealership I work at now has 7 XJ's and ZJ's sitting about back awaiting the lethal injection and early grave...:(

Thanks for posting the pics, Mark!

Luckily a title snafu saved this one from the Cash For Clunkers program. The title was in his dads name and the dealer wouldn't allow them to trade it in. We got a clear title with it so we are golden.

It's in pretty good shape and drives really well. MIL wanted cold AC and she likes red so we hit a home run. Let me tell you (this is for you Hard Struggler), the AC throws ice cubes!

I kinda wish it was mine.

Last edited:
just slip some spacers and shackles on it ;)

good to see a XJ is nice and safe and not a C4C victim

just slip some spacers and shackles on it ;)

I'm with you Timmy. It would look a little better (not that it looks bad now). I do have a 1.75" spacer and extended shackles.....hmmmm.

looks nice!

...wish my AC worked!!!

i got some axle shafts from a Clunker'd XJ...

I asked her the same thing. This one will stay bone stock.

I'm pretty sure most of us said that at one point in time when we bought our Jeeps. Just tell her you'll be "revamping the suspension" by installing a leveling kit (read 2" budget boost :D ) then some slightly bigger tires (30's) to help offset the higher stance, giving it a relatively stock look :D

Agreed. So apparently yesterday was the last day for the lethal injection...

Thank God.

Back