• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a public calling out seems necessary....

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
..... for greg (jeepaddict85) and dan (melkorsxj), i figured if i made it public that youre both holdin out on some sweet pics from wheeling last sunday that you might be forced to post e'm up.... so lets see em! ;)

ask and you shall receive...

had a great time riding along with you guys!

DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

DSCN0043.jpg

DSCN0044.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

DSCN0063.jpg

windrock%20wit%20team%20willys%20an%20doug

sweet pics.... now if we can get dan on board too... i know hes got some pics of the throttle assault next to the notch on 39

Are these pics of Windrock or Royal Blue (sand mines)?

Windrock. Honestly, that place is a lot more fun when you only have a small group. We rode 15, little mule, and 39 (Cadillac hill), as well as part of rail trail all in a few hours. It was a blast. Till I blew up the low range in my transfer case... lol, oh well, I have all the parts to fix it so Im not too worried about it. At least I stil had high range and 4wd so I was able to drive off the mountain under my own power.

Windrock. Honestly, that place is a lot more fun when you only have a small group. We rode 15, little mule, and 39 (Cadillac hill), as well as part of rail trail all in a few hours. It was a blast. Till I blew up the low range in my transfer case... lol, oh well, I have all the parts to fix it so Im not too worried about it. At least I stil had high range and 4wd so I was able to drive off the mountain under my own power.

Had you not rebuilt your transfer case yet?

Nice pics and vids!!!

I like the woody alot doug. Looks good.

now that i've seen this... i guess i need to host and post my pics... :rattle:

you posted an hour after me???
...so you tell me lol

So heres another calling out... Dans a big fat lying loser! He told me yesterday afternoon he was gonna post pics up before he went to bed!

Hey, do y'all smell pants burning?

here ya go doug!

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1006219

...i was on my computer all night thank you!!! and not surfin' the net cause it was jackedup!!! i was sorting and looking through my pics though. my PC was slow as turtle poo last night, and the internet was hopeless... wouldn't even load the google.com :( ...it was downloading some stupid windows update, and apparently that was more important than anything else to the CPU!!! :badpc:

...from two weekends ago, when a group of us went up to Knoxville to help Matt (rredalty) build a shop/shed.
only a few of us were able to go wheeling... so we hit up windrock for the short expedition.

Back