• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fender flares

nfm

NAXJA Forum User
im looking for some aftermarket fender flares for the front end of my 1999 xj, i have found a few, but i want to see what others are using with some reviews.

Thanks.

I used a set of Pacers from Quadratech. They are cheap and easy to install and won't rip your fenders like Bushwackers can when scaring trees! Pm me if you want photos

The rubber is flexible and they come with self tapping machine screws. You can form them very easily, You just need to watch out for your washer bottle on 97+....ask me how I know!

WildHorses, which is a Bronco supplier, makes a flare that I've seen on XJ's. They look pliable and seem like they're a good fit.

there is a guy in the vender section that sells a 4 set of TJ rear flares, 6"wide. I have the stock width ones and wish I had the 6" of tire coverage. They hold up pretty well as I found out on the Dusy which if u dont know has some of the most narrow tree passages I have ever seen. They stood their ground and gave when necessary

I got my flares back in the early 90s. That's back when there were no other options. No Bushwackers, no Rustys, no nuthin'.
A guy I met brought 2 sets back from Germany. So that's all I know about them. Probably much better (cheaper options now).

moab7abs.jpg

Back