• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good video of visually seeing death wobble.

that was a horible death wobble video. low res sucks. but thats okay, its not your fault.

sorry that it wasnt in hd Junior, i could see it just fine on my laptop. Your problem might be the fact your using a big monitor. In that case, im sorry. I didnt think of that at 1 in the morning. next time i will walk my fat ars up stairs and use my desktop just for you.

Wow PMS much?

sorry that it wasnt in hd Junior, i could see it just fine on my laptop. Your problem might be the fact your using a big monitor. In that case, im sorry. I didnt think of that at 1 in the morning. next time i will walk my fat ars up stairs and use my desktop just for you.
mood-swings.jpg

tahaha

jeremy you need to stop getting online at 1am after the wife wont give you any.. jackass.. hahaha

Nice, only you would know. Actually Ive been having really weird sleeping issues. I go to bed at 1-3 am and then wake up at 6 am with no issues for energy all day. Sorry to burst your joke scott.

Nice, only you would know. Actually Ive been having really weird sleeping issues. I go to bed at 1-3 am and then wake up at 6 am with no issues for energy all day. Sorry to burst your joke scott.
all that tells me is, your still not getting laid. AND your tired. :greensmok

enough said:rof:

good, now we are on the same page. lol

WTF over.

Back