• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Latest Bushwack Install Instructions - OK?

BoneStock

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone installed BW 4dr cutout flares recently (purchased since July)? The latest install instructions (Rev J; June 5, 2006) are MUCH more detailed than previous versions and include a lot of photos. You can see them in color on their website for better clarity, as well. Have these new instructions incorporated and fixed all the issues identified in earlier threads? Any issues that still remain (or popped up) in these new instructions? I'm wondering if they have'nt modified their flare design, as well. I'm about to put them on my 90 XJ, 4.5" lift, 31" BFGs. Thanks!

I just bought and installed them on my '99 2 weeks ago. Don't know what to compare the instructions to, but they did have a lot of pictures. Not sure that my situation applies though because they are still designed for '96 and older so there was a lot I had to make up for on the rears. The front is simple, anyone can do it. The rear takes a little work on late models. Just my .02

Back