• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new forum!

256offroad

NAXJA Forum User
new forum now that tenn offroad has gone down the pooper(dont ask)

http://www.tnorvforum.com

if you wanna know details about tenn offroad getting shut down pm me (its a long drawn out story)

its not beign shut down... its being overhauled and cleaned up, its just most poeple wont be returning i guess.

i could never follow it precisely but there was a bunch of blowouts over the owner deleting anything that promoted or remotely promoted another company... which he has a right to do since it is a business forum... people just dont treat it that way. and there were also some venders selling in his sale forum (which is suppose to be for used parts or personal sales) and im not sure but something about guns for sale on there too...

i get so confused over there most of the time, i just read the chitchat and private section...

i could never follow it precisely but there was a bunch of blowouts over the owner deleting anything that promoted or remotely promoted another company... which he has a right to do since it is a business forum... people just dont treat it that way. and there were also some venders selling in his sale forum (which is suppose to be for used parts or personal sales) and im not sure but something about guns for sale on there too...

They don't have enough stickies.

I own www.tnorvforum.com . And I welcome anyone from NAXJA. I have been a member here for a long time. I still visit here often and don't even have an xj as I am building a buggy now.
I would like to see one of the current members post up some club info and some of the club pictures. We have boards just for clubs. Thanks for the support.

Josh

its not beign shut down... its being overhauled and cleaned up, its just most poeple wont be returning i guess.

i get so confused over there most of the time, i just read the chitchat and private section...
basically thats the short story...

there were a couple of build ups posted that he decided to delete them because TOR didnt build them. he would also delete any trail ride pics that had rigs in them that were built by shops other than TOR. It all built up and lead to quite a few veteran members being banned and caused a meltdown of their site.

so thats why a new one was created. one where pretty much anything goes!

thanks josh!

Back