• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Cherokee owner in panhandle

Hexfactor

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all, just joined up after i got my first cherokee.
Traded my truck for a 98 cherokee with a rough country 3 in lift and have been having a blast with it! I've really been wanting a jeep and the wranglers were just a little small on the interior space. I chose this jeep in particular because of one feature, It came with a 280 stroker motor bored 30 over and only has around 5k miles on it. The doors are quite a bit dented up from previous owner, but have plans in work for those. Right after buying it, i went and purchased a set of soft 8's and had them put on. Have lots more plans including OR-fab front bumper, rear mount tire racks, and a roof rack......but have to have a few paychecks for those ;)
Would also appreciate getting "in" with some of the jeep crowd for some trail riding and the like if theres anyone around here willing to tolerate my "newbness"
Hex

What part of the panhandle? I'm over in Pensacola.

Welcome to the addiction!!! Stroker...not bad for a first engine in a first XJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard.

Errmmm you mean Panama Shitty. I hear there are good trails over at Eglin AFB. We'll have to go ride some time.

There are some wheeling places in GA that are nice from what I hear. River Rock is one, Duramtown is anouther. Probably a good drive and a weekend and not a day trip. Welcome aboard.

Back