• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tough trucks

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
Thought I'd post up the grainy pic of chris racing tough trucks at the clark county fair.

Photo_081609_007.jpg

The four runner that rolled

Photo_081609_006.jpg

seriously ! you didnt see my shiney bald head in the crowd either ? we were there sunday night for the finals and Monsters. checked out the dog competitions too. those were pretty cool !

we should go together as a group and purchase a POS and enter it next year. i bet with enough people and maybe $50.00 or $75.00 a piece we could make a contender . . . . .

seriously ! you didnt see my shiney bald head in the crowd either ? we were there sunday night for the finals and Monsters. checked out the dog competitions too. those were pretty cool !

we should go together as a group and purchase a POS and enter it next year. i bet with enough people and maybe $50.00 or $75.00 a piece we could make a contender . . . . .
to bad i didnt know about this until like.. friday.. i know of a perfect doner rig we could of used:smsoap:

hmmmm:attom:

Hey that would be cool but who would be the one to race it? You know everyone that chips in as going to say they want to race it.

Hey that would be cool but who would be the one to race it? You know everyone that chips in as going to say they want to race it.

ha ! ya that is true. i gotta say though it looks pretty painfull watching those guys bounce around goin over the woops. they gotta be sore (wiplash) the next day. BigBen can probably ellaborate on that one. me thinks he knows a few secrets about what it takes to get a rig thru in one piece . . . . well kind of, lol

It actually says "turbo chared" engines.

Ben prepares for tough trucks by wheeling quad trails.

Now that sounds like ALOT of fun!! anddd i got just the pile to go do it in! :D

I have come to the conclusion that the rigs to go with are subarus and small fords (ie ranger, exploder, or bronco 2) with a little work you can get an xj to hold up, but you have to reinforce control arms.

When is the next one? Next year? or is there a local circuit? We could come up with a rig to thrash... it would be pretty fun. If its a circuit we could take turns driving it.

I would be up fo rit.

i will be running next year, sure you can build a rig for it but the whole point is to spend virtually no money on this event except entrance fee. For some reason another bulletproof rig for this event is the trooper. IFS does a lot better than solid axle for the whoops hills.

Back