• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who Makes This Bumper

cj11

NAXJA Forum User
Does Anyone know who makes this bumper the 2 side pcs were there a had the hoops put on it is a very strong bumper smashed the back of a crown vic and did not even tweek it. The d-ring tabs are through welded and it mounts to the std bumper mounts as well as on the bottom of the frame. Bought it off a friend who does not know where it came from.
hoodpins.jpg

Tough crowd around here tonight. Looks homemade to me as well-I don't know of any companies that make a straight up and down light bar like that.

...although actually, the welds and bends look more precise than most homemade stuff...

It does look home made and well built, just doesn't follow the body lines is all. If it works for you, so be it, I won't trash talk it.

The hoops were put on by me and they do not go stright they are angled a little not as much as i wanted though the body does not look home made vey clean with all the welds.

Thanks for being so rough with my bumper it is very hurt now

I'm sure if it can handle a crown vic, it can handle the hate...

Looks homemade to me, though nicely welded. I think it'd look a little better if it had a flange that covers the gap between the back of the bumper and the header, though whoever built it obviously valued functionality over form.

I did not like to much when i got it. it was the strieght bumper with the the 2 side bars thats why I put the hoops on but for the the price and the d-rings thought it would do. It kinda grew on me and the fact that it has saved my front end acouple of times it does the job.

So maybe it is homemade I thought some company may have made it but if no one ever saw it Thanks for all the imput. (even if most was negative):wow:

Back